Tuesday, August 18, 2009

...

Image by FlamingText.com



I think I am still living with the shock of this day. This is the real story.


My girlfriend decided that she had had enough of me surprising her every year and thought I needed a taste of my own medicine and told me a month before that she was doing me a bash. (Heh! I was in for a real surprise!)


Now I knew with my little investigation that the bash would be on Sunday the 27th July at my pals place - Samora. What I dint know is she had actually changed the venue, time & date!


So here is DJ Lenium finishing his radio show on Saturday night knowing am going out with the boys......Shock! The Sonko Inc Krew (Dan Sonko, Ting Mwangi, Senteyo, Fulexy, Edu, Verah & Mwangi) decided to have a convoy of cars (6 Cars) trailing each other as they picked me from tao and here I was thinking I was going to Mtwapa to check out Trybe DJ's in action.


So first of all we passed through Injerra Restaurant where we got several guyz partying there, then 20 minutes later we got into the rides and off we were.


Here I am thinking this is the life, then we take a detour at Pavillion Garden Grill! When we walk out of the car, we get the whole crew at the venue. Gosh!


First of all I got washed before they sprayed me with wall can sprays all over!


Thanx to everyone who showed up especially my classmate CODE RED DJ Kaytrixx & my beloved girlfriend DJ Squishy!


Check Out The Photo Album BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO