Wednesday, February 23, 2011

QRITICAL UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT


2010 Nzumari and Kenya Coast Music Award Winner Qritical famed for the song Weak Inside has now come out to clear the air about which crew he belongs to.
“ I am riding solo. I am not a member of East Coast Crew never have been and don’t think I will join them anytime soon,” he told Mambo Badd.
Qritical, who is currently working on his next 3 singles after his debut track did well both on radio and TV, says he is under Visual Jay Entertainment owned by renowned DJ Delph.
Qritical says he did not have a savory start with Hassan Feisal known in the showbiz world as Mr. President who is the current CEO of East Coast Crew.
“I cannot reveal the issues we had but I thank Mr. President for introducing me to the showbiz industry,” he added.
Qritical is currently working on a community project set to kick off in March.
Keep It Mambo Badd For More Info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO