Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"I AM NOT PREGNANT!" SAYS JACKIE OF BLU 3

Blu 3's Jackie Chandiru is a furious woman with media in Uganda saying she is 8 months pregnant while she claims she is not.

" I am not pregnant. Never have been!" she tells Mambo Badd exclusively."Rumor was probably spread by some malicious people with reasons best known to themseves. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing so if anyone chooses to bring forth life to earth, they will have my full support."

This statement comes at a time when the other two members of Blu 3 are almost due with their pregnancies. Lillian who has revealed the father of her baby is controversial artist Radio while Mya  has refused to reveal who the father of her baby is.

"I doubt I have enemies but not everyone can like you so I guess there are a few people in the business who feel that way," she told Mambo Badd. "Of course business has a slight glitch but it's a slightly longer leave than usual so I don't see it as a problem, am more excited about what comes at the end of the leave."

Jackie, on the flip side, is working on pushing her music, especially her solo album. "My brain functions nothing but work as in the next three years there is a high possibility that I'll pull back from performing arts and stick to behind the scenes."

"Am currently trying out production, my first work being Dirty Shame by Batabazi Featuring Jackie. I co-produced about five songs on my album, so I may step back into that and also artist management and events organisation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO