Saturday, September 4, 2010

IT'S A BABY GIRL FOR DJ KALONJE

2010 Chaguo La Teeniez Award winner for DJ of The Year - DJ Kalonje has a reason to rejoice. His longtime girlfriend Pam yesterday gave birth to a bouncing baby girl.

For the whole week, the Mixmaster DJ has been jitting up with goose bumps saying he would love to be the perfect baby daddy.

"I expected Saturday or Sunday but I guess she decides what time she wants to leave and it was Friday for her," Kalonje told Mambo Badd.

We asked him about the name of the girl. " The name Alaine has been ringing in my head for some time but it depends if the mother will agree."

We spoke to Pam who was really exhausted. "I just want to thank the Lord for this lovely angel, my supportive family and friends," is all she could manage to say before the crew was chased out of the room.

From Mambo Badd, we congratulate DJ Kalonje and Pam on the new one! --> A BIG TUNE NOW! <--

2 comments:

  1. hey kalonje...mayne i hpe u rememba me...ROWMIQAH/SHARONNNE....en its a congrats 4rm me...its wan ov thah gw8tst gft 4rm GOD tah b blssd wth a kid..qwanza 4 a couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winks.. <3 ...the cutest in my life...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO