Saturday, November 7, 2009

“AM NOT TO BLAME!” SAYS PETER ADAMZ


Mombasa Radio Presenter / DJ Peter Adamz during the weekend confronted Buzz Afrique CEO Godfrey Samora claiming he was not to blame for the bad publicity being put on his name.


Apparently, word on the street is that Buzz Afrique CEO Samora had decided to hire people who removed Peter Adamz event posters which was being held in Voi the weekend before at the same time when Buzz Afrique were doing an event.

Word Is came upon the 2 at the Afro Divas Nite at the Club Sea Front during the weekend in a heated argument with each pointing fingers at the other.

“Let me tell you, Odiero. I only had 20 Posters, why would I to remove your posters while my event was being sponsored. That’s so preposterous, “ Samora told Peter Adamz.

“Now that is what I was told. I did not even attend the event. I did the organization but well, that is what people are saying!” Peter Adamz replied back.
 
It took the help of DJ Skillz and DJ Lenium to break the pair who were at each others neck that left the puzzle still un solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO