Saturday, November 7, 2009

“CANNIBAL STEPPED ON MY SHOES!” SAYS RISASI


After the no show for a Kenyan award at the recently held Channel O Awards, Word Is came to find out the reason why Risasi did not attend the awards is that he never got his details sorted out.


Apparently, we got word a week to the event that Risasi apologized to his fans on Facebook that he would not be attending the Channel O Awards due to personal reasons.

Word Is spoke to Risasi and he touched base on why he dint attend the awards. “ I got no beef with anyone and he is my pal but I was away and I respected my brother Cannibal to handle my flight ticket and accommodation with Channel O but he threw in a cold shoulder.”

Risasi had been away in Europe and when he got back he was shocked to find out that he dint have his pair of return tickets to attend the event. “ I had even prepared a speech just incase I won but I was shocked when I called Channel O only to be told no one followed up my tickets.”

Risasi informed us that he had told Cannibal to handle his tickets as he got his but unfortunately, Cannibal only got his.


“I have no beef with him. He must have his reasons on why he did so and when he gets back from SA, he will tell me.”

1 comment:

  1. this is really bad for people from the same country and actually all from the coast doing this to each other!its a pity.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO