Sunday, November 8, 2009

ARTIST TWENTY TWO JOINS THE DADDY'S CLUB.


Jungle Masters Recording Artist Twenty Two can now officially say he has joint the daddy's club when his girlfriend of two years gave birth to a bouncing baby girl on Friday morning.


The artist who is famed for the song 'Mummy' and 'Msamaha' was noted to be a happy man!

Word Is paid him a visit at home where he and his girlfriend were so excited to see us. "Am happy to be called a dad now! My lovely Shirleen Wamboi looks as elegant as her mother. I dont want to talk so much, my baby needs me."

The couple who spent a very short time at the Yeshua Medical Clinic in Kisauni are quite happy with their new bundle of joy.

The Jungle Masters Crew were there to see him including Prince Adio, producer Emmy Dee and his brother Fidempa from the group ZigZaw among other artists.
 
He personally gave us a warning for his pals to be highlighted: "If I see men here, you will face my wrath! My daughter is not getting married until she is 30! So dont have any intentions! This is a mbwa kali section."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO