Wednesday, October 28, 2009

“ELECTRICITY IS A BUMMER!” SAYS AFANDE SELE.


Tanzanian Controversial Hip Hop Artist Selemani Msindi aka Afande Sele who is based in Morogoro is complaining about the government’s power rationing system going through the country.


Just like Kenya, October 1st was the last date for any power interruption in Tanzania. Talking to Word Is via phone, Afande Sele complained that the operation is currently holding him back with releasing his work to the market thus not being able to garner sales for his music.

“This 14 hour interruption is outrageous and everyday I have to postpone my album recording with my producer. Now you tell me at this rate, when am I going to complete recording my album?” he said.

The artist, who has a habit of stripping while on stage during his performances, hinted to us that from his forthcoming album, the song that could carry the name of the album is titled “Kingdom.”

Afande Sele is a 2004 Kilimanjaro Music Award Winner where he won courtesy of his song ‘Mtazamo’ which he featured Solo Thang and Proffesa Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO