Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MWESHIMIWA TEMBA: A FORMER SOLDIER

Bongo hip hop artist Amani James Temba aka Mweshimiwa Temba of TMK Wanaume was spotted in Liberia holding ana AK 47 like a professional. He was in the country for the First Anniversary Independence celebrations in Monrovia.


Temba later revealed to The Star that he is a former soldier and was trained in Moshi, Tanzania.


“That weapon everyone saw me holding was given to me a by a Nigerian soldier from the African Union. I told him I was a soldier and we bet that I couldn’t un-arm the gun and put it back together. So eventually I won the bet and my prize was to take a picture using his gun,” Temba said.


Temba is currently touring Tabora, Mwanza and Musoma as part of the TMK Wanaume Family and TIP TOP Connection tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO