Tuesday, August 3, 2010

EVE QUEEN ADHIAMBO ARRESTED!

Popular music entrepreneur and CEO to the Nzumari Awards Eve Queen Adhiambo was yesterday arrested and  booked at the Changamwe Police Station before being moved to Central Police Station for stealing her brother's TV.

According to sources, Mambo Badd was informed that Eve Queen was released on a cash bail last night before being arraigned in court today.

Mambo Badd spoke to Eve Queen, who claims the story is not true. " I was not arrested. Get your facts straight. My brother was the one arrested. As I speak to you I am at Pirates Beach so how could I have been arrested."

It is still not yet clear what was the cause of the arrest though sources close to Eve inform us, that she had stolen her brother's TV to repay a debt he owed her. When he called her for his TV, the source claims she insulted him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO