Thursday, August 26, 2010

SOKORO TO SUE MCSK

Mombasa based hip hop artist Sokoro has had enough with Music Copyright Society of Kenya and has hinted that he is taking matters to the next level.

"These guys aint serious! Everyday you hear an artist got a certain amount of money and what not. Yet am one of the pioneers of youth rap music yet I have not even been paid for close to 3 years now," he told Mambo Badd.

Sokoro who is famed for songs like Sokoro, Hii Muziki and One Love where he has featured Ukoo Flani, even went ahead to give us his MCSK number. "My registration number is 1932. I want a serious lawyer we take these guys to court. Bottom line, I want my money."

Sokoro just last week was seen on his Facebook status complaining that other rappers are trying to copy his style and he is not amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO