Tuesday, August 10, 2010

NAMELESS AND RICHARD SHARE BIRTHDAY!

Kenyan artist David Mathenge aka Nameless was born on a day like this alongside Big Brother Africa 2 Winner  Richard Bezuidenhout.


Mambo Badd decided to pay courtesy calls to the 2 East African celebrities to see how they celebrated their birthday's.

Richard was excited with the birthday calls and wishes. "My Face Book page has been jammed with wall messages, inboxes and pokes today. I have also been getting enough texts on my cell phones. Am just happy that people are still with me and there to support me since Big Brother Africa."

The Don't Drink & Drive Ambassador on the hand was receiving quite the same treatment. " Don't even ask. Just visit my Face Book page and see the wall messages streaming in. Wow! I feel really special today! Thankyou All for the birthday messages and wishes. It definately made my day and means alot.

From Mambo Badd, we wish the 2 celebrities, A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO