Friday, July 2, 2010

BANTU SHIFTING BASE

7 Time Gospel Award Winner Aggrey Kaka better known as Bantu has officially hinted that he is shifting base to Nairobi. Bantu who is set to shoot his video with Sakata Media for the song Sonko where he features award winner Juliani, says he handed in his resignation on the 1st of July and is currently packing his stuff as he shifts base to Nairobi.

“Hela Hela Hee,” he sings as we ask him why he is shifting to Nairobi. “I will still be a Coast Based artist but my work station is in Nairobi. “I am currently doing a lot in my bag. In music I have done a track with Danco and Daddy Owen, Mr. T and will be recording a new single with Eko Dyddah. Am also doing a new single with my boy Salvage from the NYMP Recording stable, the hit makers of Niko Na Reason. I have just finished my 1st cloth line known as REVOLUTION and it will hit the market soonest then my most awaited album will be dropping in December so in a few words, I have a lot to do!”

Bantu, who was a semi finalist in the 2010 Pilsner Mfalme DJ Competition, says he is grateful to God for his massive grace and provision he has bestowed unto him….. ‘yaani’ he is humbled! “Its from that competition that I managed to form my DJ unit known as Vatican DJ’s and an entertainment company known as Gospel Rave.

In May 2010, Bantu quit his job to relax and got hired in less than 24 hours at a rival designing company with double the pay from his previous job. The former SPAN Sita member, who believes every member of that project is currently doing well, says he is concentrating on media, graphic designing and his music ministry!

“Am single and not searching….for now!” he chuckles. “Am not a celebrity but a servant and a tool being used by God for his glorification and not mine!”

Bantu joins the likes of Ringtone and Krystin Ndela who also shifted base to Nairobi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO