Thursday, July 22, 2010

LADY JAYDEE MARKS 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN STYLE

Tanzanian sensation Judith Wambura Mbibo aka Lady Jaydee will be marking 10 Years in the music industry since her inception on the 6th of August this year.

Speaking to Mambo Badd, Jaydee informed us, its going to be a night with a difference which is specially dedicated to the fans. " The fans will get to choose what they want us to sing from any album including Machozi, Binti, Moto or Shukrani plus we will be launching the Machozi Band debut album on that day known as Combination."

Jaydee also informed us that she has a surprise for her fans and will be unveiled on that material day. She came to the decision of a 10 Year Anniversary event after the immense support she has been receiving from her fans since she got into the music industry.

"I invite all my fans to make a date with me on the 6th of August at the Mzalendo Pub in Dar Es Salaam where we can celebrate together, " she said. "They may have been times I did wrong; I accept criticism that is why you make me grow and it is The Lord and the fans who have put me on the road map."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO