Friday, July 23, 2010

ASH OF MASH AUTO A WANTED MAN

Today, Kenyans woke up to an advertisement in the Daily Nation (page 53) where business man and showbiz entrepreneur Ash, popularly known for his Mash Auto garage, is wanted by the Children's court. 


The arrest warrant says that he should either present himself to court or Parklands police station. Mambo Badd can now confirm that Ash is not hiding. In fact, he lives five minutes away from the Parklands Police station itself, something that's quite known by the OCS himself. His phone has also not gone off either as Mambo Badd managed to speak to him today.

Ash separated with his ex-wife about five years ago and since then things have never been the same again. His two children went to live with the wife at the parents' house in Lavington. According to the neighbouring folk, we are informed that they are a very wealthy family. The ex-wife is the sister to Pinky Ghelani's husband, Raj.


The parents have been giving Ash a lot of pressure, due to matters pertaining their separation which according to them humiliated the family.We also found out that this is highly regarded amongst the Hindu circles in the country. The family, which is well-connected to the corridors of power too, went to court filing a case against Ash. The case included forcing Ash to pay Sh1 million per month as child support!


"I appealed ofcourse because that is an insane amount per month," Ash told our reporters.

According to Ash, he has evidence that the ex was cheating on him, that's why they separated, and he has the confession too. 


"This family has seen a losing battle and that's why they've gone ahead to publish the advertisement in the newspaper," Ash told us. "Unless they want this advert to trigger some reaction from me, so that they can use it against me in court. Again, they want to humiliate me too. One million bob for two children as child support? Crazy! Kwani wanakula through internet?"

7 comments:

  1. he leaves at Coast not Parklands ur not on point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I have known Ash and his ex since 1996 and Ash is being bad mouthed by his ex. Ash this is a major problem about 90% of the men who have a case in the Children Court go through and normally the Judge and the judicial system is not as stupid as these ex-wives assume. So hang in there and make sure that the truth always prevails irrespective of how an ex-wife can be unreasonable asking for impossible demands!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ati "Kwani wanakula through internet?"
    Hahahah.
    Thats the funniest thing ive heard this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destroying his life and breaking his heart wasn't enough for the woman, now she wants to destroy his livelihood. Lowest form of human kind! But karma has a sweet way of biting back, so beware Sonia sehmi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to take a few moments to personally thank you for helping me bring back my husband to me and his family. About three months ago, I discovered that my husband of 3 years was having an affair outside our relationship. When I found out about this affair, I approached him and he did not confessed that he and She was having an affair and that he loved her and wanted to end our marriage and be with her.I was so devastated that I had to be hospitalized for a nervous breakdown. When I got better, I decided to go online and look for someone very good to help me. for a surprised! Then one day, I saw your comment about the powerful saibaba temple and was impressed by what they said. and i contacted him for the solution of my problem, and my husband attitude began to change and share good feelings towards me and i am so much happy after he apologies for what he had done to me, he now love me and treat so much better than ever before. thanks to the great one. you can contact this great spell caster via his email templesaibaba@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am Sammy Elisha from USA This was How i got my lover back, All thanks goes to Dr ALABI for saving my marriage from toning apart.i feel so grateful and only have good words about a powerful spell caster named Dr ALABI who helped me bring back my wife. We had been apart for 4 months, at first I was thinking if I was doing the right thing by contacting a spell caster, but I so much love my wife and won't give her up for anything in this world. I decided to contact Dr ALABI.Trust through his mail address {alabitemple@yahoo.com} I found on several testifiers messages online,and I told him about my situation, he laughed and told me my lover will be back to me in the next 48 hours. I felt it wasn't going to happen at first until my lover called me and was so eager to have me back more than anything on earth.. Now we are together and she cant do without me,and both of us are happy. I feel so happy sharing this testimony because there was no negative act attached to his work. His work was smooth and fast. Thanks to Dr ALABI for bringing back happiness to my life. I swear with my life that Dr ALABI is a man to trust and take your problems to. You can contact him on his e-mail if you really truly want your love back.{alabitemple@yahoo.com}

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: MR T FEAT ALLAN AARON - HITHO